1938 : Company founded by René LEDUC.
Until 1958: the company's activity was aeronautics, building LEDUC aircraft and designing and manufacturing:
- flight servo-controls
- hydraulic circuits with energy accumulation
- the first LEDUC high pressure hydraulic pumps
- the first LEDUC hydraulic accumulators.
1958: The company converted from aeronautics to hydraulics.
1968: Main activity became production of hydraulic pumps for excavators.
1972: Launch of the first LEDUC pumps for direct flange-mounting on vehicle PTOs: the "L" pumps.
1980: Company activity oriented around:
- axial piston pumps
- hydropneumatic accumulators
- custom hydro-mechanical components and solutions.
1997: Launch of the first variable displacement pumps for PTO mount on trucks, which later gave rise to today's TXV range.
2003: Launch of LEDUC bent axis pumps.
2005: Launch of HYDRO LEDUC hydraulic motors (bent axis).