Description of the product :
M : Motor. That part is easy enough.
SI : Semi-integrated, model definition already used for the fixed and variable displacement motors, meaning that the flange is further back so the motor can easily be fitted into a gearbox
or hub. These motors are usually used for vehicle wheel drive.
2C : 2 displacements. More often referred to as 2 speed, because with a constant inlet flow, the change in displacement induces a change in shaft speed and therefore in vehicle speed.
41cc, 45cc, 49cc : The inline motor technology with a swashplate is a sort of cross between an MT45 motor and a TXV pump. Varying the angle of the swashplate changes the stroke
of the pistons and thus the displacement of the motor.
Control : the motor is naturally at maximum displacement. Supplying oil to the control piston through an orifice in the back piece pushes the swashplate to minimum displacement position.
Caracteritics and advantages :
- The new MSI2C45 motor is a «2-speeds motors» with a maximum displacement of 45 cc, a minim displacement of 17cc and a maximum ratio of 1:3.
- On request, mini and maxi displacement can be factory set : 41 to 49 cc/rev max or 17 to 35 cc/rev.
- Pilot pressure on the X line to change the displacement from 15 to 70 bar
- Maximum pressure of 5 bar in the housing (whatever the shaft speed)
- Working temperature allowed : -25 to 115°C
- Open and closed circuit
- semi-integrated - ISO
- options available on request : flushing valve, speed sensor. Please consult.
Fields of application :
- some smaller machines need a quick speed for travel between worksites and a slower speed (with more torque) for the actual work phase. For example aerial platforms, small diggers etc. It’s something like the hare and tortoise speeds found on some mowers.
- Construction machinery
- Agriculture machinery