is at the heart of HYDRO LEDUC's strategy
HYDRO LEDUC’s R&D group brings together a team of experienced engineers and technicans using the latest design software, a test and fine tuning laboratory, and a machining cell dedicated to producing prototype parts. This allows HYDRO LEDUC to be at the forefront of hydraulic technology.
R&D missions are :
- continuous product improvement,
- the development of innovative solutions for tomorrow’s applications,
- the design, development and production of customized solutions in cooperation with customers.
Material resources available are :
- in the Design office : SOLIDWORKS ; ePDM ; design tools using finite element ; numerical simulation tool for material resistance,
- A dedicated test laboratory,
- A machining cell for prototype parts.
A metrology laboratory for dimensionnal control, and including flatness, roughness, sphericity and full three-dimensionnal measurements.