Description of the product :
Using bladder-diaphragm (designed for working pressures up to 330 bar), these hydropneumatic accumulators represent a particularly attractive solution for mobile applications. Available for useful volumes from 0.7 to 4 Litres, the ACS(L) accumulators series are available as standard version for operating temperatures between -20°C and +100°C, and in “low temperature” version from -40°C to +100°C. All these accumulators are equipped with screw or charging valve, allowing verification and charging by the customer, but can also be supplied with a charging pressure P0 according to the customer’s request.
Characteristics et advantages :
- useful volume from 0.7 to 4 litres,
- max. pressure 250 or 330 bar depending on the model,
- extreme operating temperature as standard : -20°C to +100°C (NBR),
- «low temperature» version -40°C to +100°C (HNBR),
- long service life in number of cycles (by its bladder-diaphragm design),
- high operating ratio.
- construction equipment,
- equipment handling,
- agricultural machinery,
- shock absorber,
- energy storage, pulsation clamper,
- thermal expansion.