MA SERIES MOTOR (SAE VERSION)
Description of the product :
Hydraulic motors are of bent axis design with a 40° angle, they combine high performance and reduced size envelope.
MA series piston motors are designed for fixed and mobile applications, and can be used in either closed or open loop systems.
The service pressure of these motors is up to 400 bar continuous and 450 bar peak, maximum rotation speeds of 3400 to 8000 rpm depending on the model.
MA motors exist with keyed or splined shaft.
A and B port options are available.
Characteristics and advantages :
- high efficiency,
- SAE (J744),
- displacements of 10 to 180 cc/rev,
- available in 250 cc/rev version,
- continuous maximum speed up to 8000 rpm depending on the model,
- maximum allowable continuous pressure of 400 bar and 450 bar peak,
- speed sensor and flushing valve as options,
- on request : anti-cavitation valve, pressure limiter.
- construction equipment (for example : transmission, vibro hammer),
- fan drive,
- forestry machines (mulcher, harvester head…),
- agricultural machinery,
- heavy winches,
- mining equipment,
- municipal equipement (mower, sweeper, salt spray spreader…),
For the dimensions and the order code system, please consult our MA series motors catalogue.