MXP/MXA series motor
Description of the product :
Hydraulic motors are of bent axis design with a 40° angle, they combine high performance and reduced size envelope.
The MXP/MXA motors can be used in either closed or open loop systems.
In displacements from 25 to 126 cc/rev for MXP series, and from 25 to 63 cc/rev for the MXA series (SAE version) these motors are designed for use in truck equipment and construction machinery applications, for intermittent service.
(For heavy duty applications, HYDRO LEDUC offers M/MA and MSI motor series ; see our catalogue).
Characteristics and advantages :
- MXP series : 25 to 126 cc/rev (according to DIN ISO14),
- MXA series : 25 to 63 cc/rev (according to SAE J744),
- maximum rotating speed up to 6900 rpm according to the model,
- maximum operating pressure up to 400 bar continuous and 450 bar peak,
- can rotate in either direction of rotation (CW or CCW),
- can be used in all mounting positions,
- suitable for intermittent duty cycle.
- sewer-cleaning trucks : water pump drive, vacuum pump,
- high pressure water-pumps,
- mobile applications,
- agricultural machinery.