TXV pump with constant torque control
Truck equipment - Hydraulic pumps - Hydraulic components - Variable displacement pumps return to the previous page
Description of the product :
The TXV pump can be fitted with a constant torque control. This device allows the pump to continuously regulate to keep: Pressure x Flow = Constant. Overall size remains compact. Particularly well suited for large equipment, such as handling cranes that require high flow or high pressure, the TXV pump with Constant Torque pump ensures operation within the power/torque limits of the PTO.
Characteristics and advantages :
- control available on the entire TXV pump range from 40 to 150 cc/rev,
- max. pressure up to 400 bar depending on models,
- max. speed at full displacement 3000 rpm,
- torque range from 90 to 700 Nm,
- available in 130 cc with through shaft.
- truck equipment (handling cranes, forestry cranes, refuse trucks, spreaders and snow removal vehicles, and other public works equipment),
- agricultural machinery.