Welded piston accumulators AP(L)
Description of the product :
AP(L) piston accumulators are built from a body made of high mechanical resistance forged steel. The fluid-gas separating piston is equipped with seals adapted to the fluids to convey and the temperatures to be supported. AP(L) accumulators, which can be fitted with a charging screw or valve, are a modern solution to the needs of hydraulic circuits.
Characteristics and advantages :
- useful volumes from 0.16 to 4 litres,
- max. pressure of 250 or 350 bar depending on the model,
- extreme operating temperature as standard : -20°C to +80°C,
- support very high compression ratio,
- ensure a total and fast discharge of the fluid,
- can be mounted without position preference,
- guarantee a very low gas loss over time,
- can be adapted to the fluids and temperatures of the circuit (on request),
- long service interval.
- construction equipment,
- equipment handling,
- agricultural machinery,
- shock absorber,
- energy storage.
To obtain the code of your AP(L) piston accumulator please consult the order code system in our catalogue.