2-displacement motors MSI2C45 & MSIC249
Description of the product :
M : Motor.
SI : Semi-integrated, model definition already used for the fixed and variable displacement motors, meaning that the flange is further back so the motor can easily be fitted into a gearbox or hub. These motors are usually used for vehicle wheel drive.
2C : 2 displacements. More often referred to as 2 speed, because with a constant inlet flow, the change in displacement induces a change in shaft speed and therefore in vehicle speed.
45/49 : Maximum displacement varying the angle of the swashplate changes the stroke of the pistons and thus the displacement of the motor.
Control : the motor is naturally at maximum displacement. Supplying oil to the control piston through an orifice in the back piece pushes the swashplate to minimum displacement position.
Characteristics and advantages :
- high efficiency,
- 2-displacement motors, max. displacement 49 cc/rev.
- on request, the minimum and maximum displacement can be factory adjusted,
- pilot pressure on the X line to change the displacement : from 17 to 70 bar,
- maximum pressure of 5 bar in the housing (whatever the shaft speed),
- extreme operating temperature : -25 to 115°C,
- can be used in either closed or open loop systems,
- semi-integrated – cartridge motor,
- options available on request : flushing valve, speed sensor. Please consult.
- construction equipment,
- agricultural machinery,
- fan drive.