Bladder accumulators ABVE
Bladder accumulators - Industry return to the previous page
Description of the product :
HYDRO LEDUC ABVE bottle type accumulators consist of a forged steel body, a bladder, a charging valve and a fluid pat that is used as a connection. It is precisely this fluid pat that is equipped with a poppet valve that will prevent the bladder from being extruded, and with gas side valve used when the hydraulic pressure is applied to the circuit.
Characteristics and advantages :
- useful volumes from 4 to 50 litres,
- max. pressure of 330 or 350 bar depending on the model,
- extreme operating temperature as standard : -20°C to +100°C,
- interchangeable components with those of major accumulators available,
- dimensions for easy installation and also use in batteries,
- NBR bladder (other elastomers on request),
- high discharge speeds.