Description of the product :
Designed for open loop hydraulic circuits, the DELTA variable displacement pumps allow optimized performance for a given application.
The flow supplied by the pump is automatically regulated according to the control choosen. This guarantees:
- minimized energy consumption,
- minimized heating of fluid,
- reduced noise levels.
Characteristics and advantages :
As standard, the displacements are 40, 60, 75 and 92 cc/rev. DELTA pumps meet the needs of the most demanding users :
- available with splined or keyed drive shaft,
- 2 bolt flange according to SAE C standard,
- long service life,
- no pressure pulsation (11 piston technology),
- low noise level,
- exceptional power mass ratio,
- high discharge pressure (up to 400 bar depending on the model),
- easy start-up due to the good self-priming and suction properties,
- different types of control are possible.
- construction equipment,