Home Hydraulic components Applications Hydraulic pumps Hydraulic components Variable displacement pumps Mobile and industrial pumps
TXVA series pump (SAE version)
Applications - Truck equipment - Hydraulic pumps - Hydraulic components - Variable displacement pumps - Mobile and industrial pumps return to the previous page
Description of the product :
Of similar design to the TXV series pump, with SAE C flange and shaft, the TXVA series pumps are available in 2 models with a maximum displacement of 75 and 92 cc/rev. Maximum operating pressure is up to 400 bar.
Caracteristics and advantages :
- flange according to SAE C (2 bolts, or 4 bolts) – US version,
- UNF ports,
- models of 75 and 92 cc/rev.
- max. operating pressure 400 bar (420 bar peak),
- max. displacement at full displacement of 1900 to 2000 rpm depending on the model,
- fitted with “load sensing” regulation for flow adaptation in the pump,
- can be mounted directly on the engine PTO or on the vehicle gearbox PTO,
- drive shaft in splined or keyed version.
- truck equipment (handling cranes, forestry cranes, refuse trucks, spreaders and snow removal vehicles, and other public works equipment),
- agricultural machinery.