HYDRO LEDUC tests 100%
of its products
In design, materials, processes and service, our objective is to exceed our customers’ quality expectations. Our certificates confirm the reliability and quality of our performance.
HYDRO LEDUC’s Quality Policy consists in implementing everything that will ensure customer satisfaction.
As customer expectations change over time, it is essential :
- to be constantly attentive,
- to continuously measure the level of satisfaction achieved,
- to improve products, service and the quality system accordingly,
- to create new solutions.
Environmental protection actions are carried out in compliance with legal requirements and with the aim of reducing the environmental impact of waste and its disposal. The company is committed to continuous improvement of the environmental management system. The people who will ensure the success of this quality and environment policy are all the employees of the company.
They will make this policy the spirit of the company. This is also the best way to ensure the success of the company’s future development.
- EN 9100 version 2023
- ISO 9001 version 2023
- European Directive for Pressure Vessels (DESP) 2014/69/UE annexe III Module D
- For HYDRO LEDUC France and the assembly plant in Katy, Texas (USA) ISO 9001 version 2023